The project proposals can be under any of the following areas:
- Basic science
- Engineering / Technology
- Health Science
- Environment and Biodiversity
- Agriculture /Agro-Industry
- Social Science, Humanities and Culture, Tourism
The deadline to submit the project is 22 July 2019.
In order to process the documents, the French Centre would require the researchers to send their proposals within 1 July 2019 to the French Centre, E2 Building, 4th Floor.
All the documents are attached in this email but also can be downloaded at the following link: inter.mua.go.th
For more information, you can contact:
- French Center : 053-916-845 or email@example.com
- The Office of the Higher Education Commission: 02-610-5395 or Mrs. Wanwadee Sorhus at the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The French Embassy: 02-627-2116 or Miss. Lisa Louveton at the following email address: email@example.com